i came in third

a different topic everyday

10:12 AM

New Blog

Posted by Arch |

So, it has just been recently (this year) that I started blogging again and as usual i lost momentum. therefore, the question may arise as to why would i start a completely new blog? Well the idea is two fold.....first, is that our pastor at our church (messiah's house) gave a sermon a couple of weeks ago about prodigals and the mindset/spirit of a prodigal. one of the things i realized, even though i have heard it a few times in past years, was my sins are made clean, the price has been paid and i am free. that said, there are many things in my life that i still struggle with and some of them have to do with a mindset of not being free from them. expecting freedom to happen in a certain way, perhaps. so, that said, my other blog was named prodigal thoughts which (prodigal) is a word i have used to describe myself for years and i have made a choice to stop using that to describe myself and really begin to press into what i believe the Lord describes me as. secondly, i want to diversify the topics on this blog. my idea is to have a different broad topic everyday (i.e. mondays - religion; tuesdays - sports; etc.) so things will be mixed up and not get stale. Let me know what you think the topics should be. i have some ideas but i also want this to be a place where discussions start. so, leave comments with topic ideas........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Howdy, there. I'm looking forward to reading your blog! I'd love to add you to my blogroll, too. Holla back if you are up for that. :o)

Aims

www.aimeerogers.com

Ebenezer Road said...

So, I think I would like to be onboard with this. I have an account and as soon as I figure out all the ins and outs of this thing I think it will be great! Can't wait to check in each day.

MC

Subscribe