i came in third

a different topic everyday



Well it just seems a little providential that on the first ever Technology Tuesday at i came in third, just so happens to coincide with the release of Apple's brand new Mac Book Pro. If you know me at all you know that I am an apple junkie. Everything from my iPhone to my Mac Book Pro to their latest software. I love everything that apple does. But it hasn't always been like this. Ask me 3 years ago what I thought about apple and I would have told you "whatever". I didn't really care for apple. Not at all. I didn't hate them but i hadn't really had an experience with them to know much about them. Then a couple of years ago a friend came to me and said he was doing one of those 'get something free' ads from the internet. You know the ones that say 'click here for your free PS3'. So you click it and it ends up being a never ending survey wanting you to buy crap you don't want or need. Well I thought my friend Ken was an idiot. He wanted me to do it with him but i told him IF he got his Mac Book Pro, I would do it too. Well about 3 mths later Ken walks into my office and pulls a brand new Mac Book Pro out of this bag!! I was floored. Needless to say I had to get one too. Again, not that I wanted a Mac Book but it sure would be nice to have another laptop for free!! I would not recommend any do these ads unless you know exactly what you're looking for or have someone to walk you though your first one because there are so many ways to get tripped up and get screwed out of a lot of money. So now I am a proud owner of a Mac Book Pro. And that is where my addiction started. Now I believe that Apple is the premiere hardware/software developer in the world. I am continually amazed at the ease of use of their products and the creativity they constantly bring to every new project they release. Since i received my mac book pro, i have become a true believer in the Apple movement. Now, there is a learning curve that most people do not want to take when learning how to use a Mac when all they've known is a Windows running PC. But, like anything else in life, i believe that anything worth knowing is worth learning. So today Apple released their new macbook pro! I haven't had a lot of time to look over the specs on the thing but I did download the video apple posted on its site, check it out it is really cool!

0 comments:

Subscribe