i came in third

a different topic everyday

I decided very first thing that I would NOT post political advocacy on this blog but after tuesdays debate i decided there has to be a better option than these two. So I went on a search to see if there was; lo and behold i may have found one. I will paste the link below so you can watch a news clip I found online!

(copy link below & paste it in your browsers address bar)

http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=46832&altf=kbtpo&altl=bsdivmfub


Leave a comment and let me know what you think!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Ha Ha! I love it! Maybe Brandon could be your running mate...Archuletta/Shook 08! Just so you know, I'm available to be your communication director :)

Arch said...

that would be great!! First job as communications director is to set up a nat'l convention (after picking out a name for our new party). Let me know what you come up with.

Subscribe